No. 75 (March 1974)
Te Ao Hou THE MAORI MAGAZINE March 1974
- Te Ao Hou THE MAORI MAGAZINE
- Maori Buildings
- A Character Of My Early Youth
- Big Brother Little Sister
- Royal Visit to Turangawaewae
- A Song Of Welcome to the people gathered here at Turangawaewae and to the Queen of England
- Bird Nesting
- Ngarimu V.C. Essay Results
- First New Zealand Day At Waitangi
- Just Between You an' Me
- From the Minister of Maori Affairs Marae Projects Waiting For Subsidies Can Be Tided Over With Guaranteed Loans
- Ma - wai - hakona In Australia
- WE LIVE BY A LAKE Pictures: Ans Westra story: Noel Hilliard William Heinemann Ltd, $3.25.
- MY NEW ZEALAND SENIOR Short Stories collected by Bernard Gadd Longman Paul, $1.80.
- SONS FOR THE RETURN HOME by Albert Wendt Longman Paul, $3.95
- [Advertisement] Have you enjoyed reading Te Ao Hou?
- CROSSWORD No. 72